16.12.07

The World, we are

Just you and me, we can make a better world, believe not?

I received an email from my friend Weng San just now. I opened it, and found this. It tells me that I alone is the world, and I can make a change. And you too. You are the world, you can do something to make it better.

Yeah, this words sound idealistic. However we were all idealistic before, weren't we? Have you lost your ability to be idealistic?

Most of the times, it is the most simple belief that makes things happen. I am glad I still believe. As I believe, I celebrated Yellow Saturday again by giving out free bananas at Taman Bahagia yesterday. I couldn't reach many people by doing this. But at least I reached some.

This song is dedicated to the Africans by American singers. They are linked up, although there is a big ocean between them. There is no ocean between us, shall we lend our hands to our 31 Indian friends who are now in lockups because of joining peaceful assembly? Shall we come together and say NO to ISA detention of 5 HINDRAF leaders?

Gerakan Mansuhkan ISA will organise a peaceful assembly at SUHAKAM office tomorrow (17 DEC)10.30am to send SUHAKAM a memorandum on ISA detention. SUARAM will also organise another peaceful assembly to uphold right to peaceful assembly at the same venue Wednesday 11am. Give your support if you can.

3 comments:

Darren said...

This is bettar..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvTFKpIaQhM

Anonymous said...

"I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
-- Edward Everett Hale

陈慧思。Wei See Chan。 said...

Thank you Koolgeek and dai lou. Koolgeek, i still love Weng San one better, touching seeing those leng chai and leng lui singing. :-)